Synonyms for uncontrolled in Free Thesaurus. Paolo Romero (The Philippine Star) - Decem - 12:00am. Definition of uncontrolled.
Read full article. &39;Substantial uncontrolled spread&39; of COVID-19 in Bremer Co. · This is my font Uncontrolled-emotions! uncontrolledly adverb. · The Navajo Nation, which spans parts of Arizona, New Mexico and Utah, has 34 communities with "uncontrolled spread" of Covid-19, its president&39;s office said in a statement.
a : happening or done without being stopped, slowed, or controlled an uncontrolled tantrum his uncontrolled anger uncontrolled hypertension uncontrolled urban sprawl. Impossible to control or govern: an uncontrollable urge for a chocolate bar; uncontrollable rebels. The album was released before her 20th anniversary concerts — one in Okinawa in September, and seven across Japan in November and December. See all 6 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. · Nearly every state in the country, except for Hawaii, is now seeing "uncontrolled spread," according to Covidexitstrategy. SMART Vocabulary: related words and phrases. But for those who experience it on a regular basis, uncontrolled heartburn can turn into a very serious problem.
Uncontrolled Noize Is Your Home For Hard Rock and Heavy Metal with NO CORPORATE BULLSHIT! · The Navajo Nation Department of Health on Monday identified 77 chapters as hotspots for COVID-19. If you want to use it for personal use, you can use it for fre. It is a beautiful and interesting font. 11 synonyms of uncontrolled from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 7 related words, definitions, and antonyms. un·con·trol·la·ble (ŭn′kən-trō′lə-bəl) adj. The uncontrolled eccentricities of the matured do so much harm, that it is found necessary to suppress them. What is uncontrolled movement?
· These 12 States Have Uncontrolled COVID Outbreaks, Doctors Say. not controlled: "some uncontrolled children rather marred the proceedings". ’ ‘He behaved like a spoiled brat, his power unchecked and uncontrolled. com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. ’ ‘Ravel depicted a culture spinning out on control with uncontrolled kinetic energy. Find another word for uncontrolled. What is the definition of uncontrolled? More Uncontrolled images.
Examples of uncontrollable movements are: Loss of muscle tone (flaccidity) Slow, twisting, or continued movements (chorea, athetosis, or dystonia). Cancer is a term for more than 100 diseases characterized by the uncontrolled, abnormal growth of cells. When there is a bottleneck, the bottle could break, and where we had a controlled movement of individuals.
Talk with your doctor if you spot any of them, so you can stay in control of your diabetes and improve your quality of life. Uncontrollable movements include many types of movements that you cannot control. states except Vermont, Maine and Hawaii, plus the District of Columbia, fall into the “uncontrolled spread” category for coronavirus infections as of Nov.
a broken bottle could result in an uncontrolled, illegal influx. More than half of U. 4, officials with the Navajo. Antonyms for uncontrolled. · Uncontrolled Import Namie Amuro Format: Audio CD. But when Barret went on further to describe the meeting in the Eagle Pass, she went off into uncontrollable laughter.
· 1 (adjective) in the sense of unrestrained His uncontrolled behaviour disturbed the whole class. An uncontrolled vocabulary simply uses the natural language of the documents and matches that with the natural language of the user. · Shawnee County sees dip in numbers but still in ‘uncontrolled’ area Coronavirus. Heartburn is the most common symptom of gastroesophageal reflux disease, or GERD. states are seeing an "uncontrolled spread"of the novel coronavirus as of Monday, according to data compiled by the website Covidexitstrategy. , health officials say Amie Rivers Updated ; 0 featured_button_text Solheim. ‘in mice, the growth was uncontrolled and resembled cancer’ ‘Loss of p53 control leads to uncontrolled growth and is associated with more aggressive tumours. High blood glucose can damage nerves, blood vessels, and organs, resulting in a wide array of symptoms.
Thirty states are reporting. Powered by Oxford Dictionaries. 11,, according to data. " SUBSCRIBE NOW. 42 synonyms for uncontrolled: unrestrained, violent, wild, undisciplined, furious, out of. not regulated by law with regard to possession and use.
As low as 99¢ for the first month. by: Michael Dakota, Cassie Nichols. Officials said the chapters have an “uncontrolled spread” of the virus based on data from the. Uncontrolled decompression, an unplanned for drop in pressure; Uncontrolled format string, a security software vulnerability; Other. · Uncontrolled definition: If you describe someone&39;s behaviour as uncontrolled, you mean they appear unable to stop.
– Navajo Nation health officials on Wednesday warned residents of the “uncontrolled spread” of COVID-19 in 34 communities on the vast reservation that covers parts of. · “The uncontrolled spread of COVID-19 means that people who are testing positive in these areas likely do not know where or how they contracted the Uncontrolled virus,” Navajo Nation President Jonathan Nez. Uncontrolled: showing no signs of being under control. In a public health emergency order issued Nov. happening or done without being stopped, slowed, or controlled. What is an uncontrolled vocabulary? Navajo Nation reinstates stay-at-home Uncontrolled lockdown amid &39;uncontrolled spread&39; of coronavirus Tribal health officials warned of new &39;uncontrolled spread&39; in 34 communities on the reservation.
· WINDOW ROCK, Ariz. Uncontrolled definition at Dictionary. More Uncontrolled videos. Many people said they were worried about uncontrolled immigration. Matthew 23:25 A curse is on you, scribes and Pharisees, false ones! not conducted or maintained in accordance with fixed rules, restraints, or procedures.
Scrabble Points: 15. They can affect the arms, legs, face, neck, or other parts of the body. The Navajo Nation is experiencing an “uncontrolled” spread of the novel coronavirus, according to health officials. : not controlled: such as. | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples. Thick coming fancies connected with by-gone days were rolling over his soul in an uncontrolled torrent. EXAMPLE SENTENCES FROM THE WEB Sam uttered an uncontrollable howl and sprang upon Penrod, catching him round the waist. This unshakable, irrefutable consciousness of freedom, uncontrolled by experiment or argument, recognized by all thinkers and felt by everyone without exception, this consciousness without which no conception of man is possible constitutes the other side of the question.
Consider what happens when you do not use a controlled vocabulary. Download Uncontrolled Emotions Font · Free for personal use · Hi! This is extremely specific, and it gives the user exactly what they ask for. There is now little question that uncontrolled stress can kill. 6 out of 5 stars 168 ratings. Uncontrolled is the 10th studio album by Japanese pop and R&B musician Namie Amuro, released on J. · All U. · But signs of uncontrolled diabetes can appear all over your body.
1 day ago · In its weekly news conference, the Shawnee County Health Department said COVID-19 cases have improved but are still "uncontrolled. That piece on the floor is worthless, of course; too many elements were uncontrolled. Seized by an uncontrollable impulse he left the cabin and directed his steps towards the square.
uncontrolled: adjective not controlled: such as. As the surge rages on, celebrities and politicians are once again. Uncontrolled (58 Occurrences) Multi-Version Concordance Uncontrolled (58 Occurrences).
· MSMEs, Cabinet warn vs uncontrolled entry of foreign contractors. Uncontrolled airspace, an area of the world where air traffic control is deemed unnecessary; Uncontrolled intersection, a road intersection without signals such as traffic lights or signs. Movement - uncontrollable. · REPORTER: OF THE 110 NAVA NATION COMMUNITIES, AT LEAST 75% OF THEM ARE SEEING AN UNCONTROLLED SPREAD OF THE VIRUS, AND PRESIDENT JONATHAN NEZ SAYS A Uncontrolled LOT OF THIS IS BECAUSE OF LARGE GATHERINGS.